Friday 31 October 2008

Sensuality


The light from the lamp on the table made her gorgeous figure shine and glow. We had just made love. Her body face down on the bed, she was asleep............

I traced her silouette in the air with my fingers, my eyes squinting to be accurate. I could not resist touching her. I was trying not to wake her. I felt her skin, always soft and smooth. She always felt and smelt like she had just had a bath. Always immaculate, always a beauty. I followed the curve on her back with my forefinger, lightly and all the way down to her rounded and pert bottom....so silky, so smooth. And then back up again towards her curly hair that was over to one side exposing her ear. I gently touched her ear and she stirred. I quickly took my hand away as not to wake her.

Making sure she was asleep I kissed her back and could not resist the smallest taste of her with my tongue. I wanted to eat her. I meant this in the nicest way and not sexually either. I carefully reached out and gently touched her hair. Held a couple of her curls between my fingertips. I caught a waft of her shampoo/conditioner and it smelled like a slight hint of bubblegum. I felt like a child again. I then heard her sigh. I never did wake her...............

I just looked and gazed, I truly wished she was mine. I was married but sadly not to Teresa, she had quickly become my lover. She filled me with warmth and desire. I always glowed in her company and the sexual tension between us was electric. We didn't just fuck together , we made love too.

We were having fun together and in the following weeks we had so much fun together but I knew in my heart it was going to end soon.

I went to get up and leave. I had to go home. I stood up and looked at her. Her bum was too good to resist. I knelt down and traced her girly bum curves with my tongue. She quietly without saying a work thrust her cheeks at me allowing my tongue to enter her anus. She gasped. I licked around and she gave an approving moan. The bedding was soaking....................................................

I lied to myself, I did wake her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying these very much... :)


Happy Halloween!


xoxo

Girly