Wednesday 15 October 2008

Jamie's Mum

I'm just casting my mind back to my School Summer holidays in Wiltshire and remember with a childish smirk - Jamie's Mum! Jamie's sisters were away with their Dad, I think looking back there was a problem with their Mum and Dad's relationship and he always seemed to be away. I never knew the real reasons and why should I? Its their business.

Note: I never knew Jamie's Mum as anything other than being his Mum. I wish I knew her name it would make writing this blog easier. Thinking about it though it may shatter my illusion of her if I knew her real name.

I called round for Jamie to go swimming, and his Mum answered to say that he had already left and caught the earlier bus. I was really disapointed and she could tell that so she invited me in for a cuppa. Jamie's mum was quite cool and streetwise and just knew how to talk to kids or should I say teens? She tried to embarrass me by asking if I had a girlfriend and I said no! I blamed it on being at a boys school which hadn't quite gone comprehensive yet. She told me that was no excuse so get my ass off to youth club or something as I was never gonna meet any girls. We got chatting and she asked me if I wanted to hang with her? I must have gone red and said quickly "Yes please". ( I was really well brought up and always polite *Wink*)

She led me upstairs after locking the doors and we went up the creaking steps towards her bedroom. Her room smelt lovely and scented, and was coming from a Josh stick glowing in its wooden holder. There was a trail of burnt ash on the tray just below it. I remember the curtains were floral and matched the bedspread which had frill around it. She sat down on the bed and invited me to relax with her.
We chatted and then out of the blue asked me if I wanted to see some magazines? I said yes and she pulled a pile of new and old magazines from under the bed. These were Penthouse, Mayfair and a new one called Whitehouse. She then showed me some of the pictures, I was gob smacked. She showed me a photo of a lady with a trimmed bush. Now that was a first for me, In the 70's the style was hairy hairy hairy man! And it usually went from the front and joined up with their ass especially if they were dark haired or of asian origin. (I can see you all grinning!) Boy was I turned on, Jamie's mum then after showing me more pics produced a foreign hardcore mag from an envelope in the bottom of her drawer. Jesus! I nearly choked! I had never seen anything like it, my first viewing of someone fucking! I just looked and stared and wondered if it was real?
My cock was bulging and straining, it got to the point of nearly bursting!

It was at this point that my host stood up and updressed right in front of me. Firstly taking of her blouse, then her skirt revealing a plain white lacy bra and white matching knickers. Her figure was nice with a little bit of a sticking out tum but otherwise lovely. She had a wonderful figure in fact and she is probably the reason why I prefer ladies of size 12 - 14 to skinny girls today.
She took me by the hands and pulled off my t shirt. Then reached down and unzipped my brushed denim jeans (All the rage at Millets in those days lol). I was standing there with a stiffy under my nylon y-fronts, and also my socks which I quickly removed. This now resulted in a really sensual touching feeling session on the bed. I could smell her perfume as she kissed me on the lips. She then gave me a french kiss which was my first and that was truly amazing. Her tongue was like a worm looking for any cavity to hide in. It darted in and out of my mouth and at the same time rubbing her hand over my hard cock. My breath was heavy and I was beginning to experience feelings unknown to me. I had the real urge to explode. I was a novice. A beginer. I didnt know the rules about satisfying a lady yet? She rubbed me faster and faster and without warning a huge gush of spunk flew from the end of my cock all over her leg and panties. My body bucked and went into spasm. She looked at me and smiled. She then amazed me by licking and swallowing the come that was on her hand. This lady was amazing! I wanted more. I looked at her and blushed, it was then that she put me at my ease and asked if I wanted to play some more?

I was like a kid in a sweet shop, of course I wanted more! She wiped me with a flannel from the bathroom and told me to stay on the bed. She then undid her bra and her breasts fell out revealing her large nipples which were long and aroused. She took off her panties and pulled a long which plastic thing from her drawer. It was a vibrator..........she called it her dildo. It was the old ivory coloured one with the twist grip at the bottom. The noise of it was loud when she turned it on and I was told to watch her. She started to rub it on her fanny lips and made moaning noises as she closed her eyes. I could not believe what I was seeing? Then it started to disapear...........she forced it into her pussy! She then asked me to watch closer and to touch if I wanted. I placed a finger on the end and could feel it vibrate. Her pussy was soaking. My cock was back to life and throbbing ready to pounce. She looked at me and it was a real pleasure to see her having fun and smiling. She pulled the vibrator out and turned it off. Her lips were still apart and I could see inside. She touched her clit and moaned. She then forced my fingers into her hot soaking pussy. God that felt good. My fingers were now her vibrator, she taught me how to make her cum by using a circular motion gently on her clit and then keeping my fingers moist by dipping them into her pussy every now and again. God did she cum! her back arched and she squirmed. Her arse lifted off the bed forcing my fingers into her pussy deeper and deeper. She looked rather flushed afterwards and her checks a little red. I just looked and had a cheeky grin on my face. She then kissed me and said thank you.

As I went to get of the bed, she stopped me and pushed me back onto the bed. My Penis was erect and still throbbing from what I had seen. Without saying a word she climbed on me and guided my hard cock into her swollen pussy. I could feel her hard bush hair which was quite hairy around my knob. She started to move her hips and told me to keep still. She forced her breasts towards my face and invited me to suck her nipples. God that made me harder! A stiff nipple in my mouth......mmmm it tasted lovely and soft. She moved her boobs and swapped to give the other one attention too. She was still moving up and down my hard shaft, and then said to me that she could not believe how thick my cock was. She started to pant hard and it wasnt long before I felt a little wet oozing onto my balls! She was cumming. God what a turn on. I was making a lady cum and she was my best mates Mother!
It wasnt long before I was ready to cum......god how inexperienced was I ? lol. She climbed off me as I was about to cum and wanked me hard and long at the same time as she sucked one of my nipples. Fuck! What was happening to me? Boy was this lady tallented! She knew all the tricks. My cock pumped a hot thin jet of spunk across her hands and onto her breasts, and she encouraged me with a few rude words which I dont really remember. I didnt really care! God I am glad I didnt go Swimming!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decided to return the favor and pay you a visit...

I like this story... very erotic.


Girly

The sensual stranger said...

Why "Girly" Thank you, thants oh so kind ! x

Merlin7 said...

Great account. i have would have loved to have had an experience like this.

The sensual stranger said...

Merlin, thanks for commenting. I was right place right time. I bet she had done it before somehow? Dont you?

JJ