Wednesday 29 October 2008

Toes

Lying on the duvet naked and kissing, I could feel the hard carpet underneath through the goose down covers.
Teresa's hands soft and silky touching me and exploring, feeling my chest and lower abdomen. Teasing and brushing past my manhood but never straying long enough to arouse me fully.

Her breath was soft and delicate but full of authority, I listened. Today she wanted to teach me.

Teach me?

What?

How to kiss, touch, taste and lick! To satisfy her!

She asked me to gently kiss her feet and suck her toes. So I went down slowly without fear or hesitation. I would do anything this lady asked of me. A soulmate.

I stroked her legs and inner thighs teasing her, and reached her feet. They were nicely pedicured with matching nail polish to compliment her fingers. I gently licked her toes and focused on the largest two. I felt and heard her gasp as I explored with my tongue in a circular motion before putting them in my mouth.

I looked up to see her rubbing and smoothing her nipples with her fingers, still with her toes in my mouth. Her legs parted and I saw her clit exposed from the hood and glistening. Her pussy lips puffy and full.

I licked and sucked her toes gently using a circular motion around and around. Occasionally thrusting in and out just imaging how I like my cock being sucked. This was my first time and I was going to ensure Teresa was made to feel special. I felt her hips rise and squeezed a nipple hard. She was moaning and starting to writhe.

I am positive she was having an orgasm, and looked to see her pussy gaping open with a trickle of pussy juice just dribbling downwards. Her finger was now on her clit. I continued to lick and suck and occasionally withdrawing her toes from my mouth only to repeat and re-enter. She seemed to be totally oblivious to me being there. Another Orgasm ripped from her body. Her back arched higher. Her nipples dark, hard and very large. I touched her inner thighs and her legs parted revealing a pussy that needed me!

I moved up her body gently by licking nearly all the way toward her pussy. I could smell her sweetly scented aroma. I wanted to eat her!

My tongue gently flicked around her hood, her clit was aroused and swollen. I brushed against it and Teresa moaned loudly. I licked and she told me not to stop. Just stay and dont move she said. I was flicking and licking gently but with passion. I had a greedy passion for her ..........to make her come for me. To enjoy me.

She was holding my head to stop it moving and pressed it gently keeping my tongue focussed like a guided missile.

Her Orgasm ripped through her, and no mistaking it this time. She soaked me. The sweetest substance known to man was all over my tongue and face. It tasted divine. Scented Honey made for the Queen bee.................I lapped it up, all of it. She made it for me.

And all because I enjoyed her toes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As we say here in the South (US), "I believe I have the vapors!"

Oh, my! I'm totally turned on now!

The sensual stranger said...

Thanks Vixen......I am glad you are turned on! Its nice to share experiences and get a comment too.

I have never heard that expression before hun "Vapors", but it made me smile.

JJ x

Anonymous said...

I have been catching up on your posts and oh my! *fans self*

I have never heard the vapors expression before either... apparently not a common one in Texas LOL!

Ok.. off to take a cold shower now. ;)

Girly

The sensual stranger said...

mmmmm

Girly, Why thank you. I enjoy your too, very much.

JJ x

Unknown said...

wow love that. It's hard to find some one who will suck toes. Or maybe I just have horrible feet hahaha.

The sensual stranger said...

Thank you Hayley......Shame you are not in the UK?

I might be tempted!

JJ x