Monday 27 October 2008

Footsy and Fondling

My Ex and me were invited round to friends for Boxing day a few years back. Perfectly normal eh? It was an experience I will never ever forget and one that truly awakened me sexually.



We did the usual, ate all the Xmas day leftovers, had a few drinks,played with the kids, had a few drinks, put the kids to bed, had a few drinks, then full up watched the usual shitty boring tv progs that we all seem obliged to watch!Oh by the way my Ex preferred to drink a snowball (Egg nog) and made it last 3 hours!



Now my friends the couple were nice and always quite suggestive sexually, but then so was I! I was always talking about sex and making people laugh with my observations etc. So really that was what we had in common, SEX!



But alas, my EX was the opposite. Missionary position, no foreplay, no experimentation, no vibrator, no play clothes, no experimentation....ever.

She once offered me a quick shag while the adverts were on between a soap! 2 minutes? Come on I need at least 3 ! I tried romance, meals, music, holidays.... I wasn't going to work in a month of sundays!

Describing Teresa is easy, she was in her early 30's. Had shoulder length and was naturally blonde but with tasteful highlights. One thing I will always remember about Teresa is she always did her best to look good. She always wore make up and especially lipstick. She was slightly overweight but in a beautiful sense, about a size 14. She had a large but nice shapely bum and a nice sized waist. Her bust was about a 36B. She had a lovely sense of humour and spoke with a kent accent. I would call her gorgeous actually. Have I got a soft spot for her........you decide?

Teresa and I sat at the table playing cards and laughing, we had a few drinks, and then played Cluedo and even a few of the kids games. We laughed so much it hurt. Her hub and my wife were asleep and now and again Teresa started to play footsy under the table initially as a bit of fun. The table was small but big enough for 4. She sat at right angles to me and I had my back to my EX and her hub. Teresa could see them from where she was sat. I detected for the first time strong sexual urges of desire towards Teresa. Drink? Possibly?



After a few attempts to rub me with her foot. She looked at me and silently mouthed " Fuck me!". I was stunned by her dirty talk but also highly arroused and intrigued by it. Did I read her lips correctly? Then she said it again. I said "How?" and "Where?". She indicated upstairs. I said I couldnt as I was fightened of getting caught. She then started to rub my cock on the outside of my trousers. She smirked as she touched it. She then licked her lips and said " Your cock is fat as fuck and I want it". She grabbed my hand and placed it under her dress. She had no panties on! And worse still she was soaking! Wet as hell, and I had never felt a pussy like this before. My cock tightened in her grip and she then unzipped me. I almost shit myself as my Ex and her hub were feet away, but still asleep. She started to rub me up and down on my shaft, and gently squeezed. My fingers explored her pussy like a fumbling schoolboy. I wanted it all but how could I? I wanted to fuck her. She kept forcing her body and thrusting her hips onto my sopping wet fingers. At one point I had to stop as my fingers made a slurping sound in her pussy. I looked at Teresa and she gave an approving smile as if to say this is whats on offer and you're gonna get it boy.


I managed to deflect her gaze and had to then take a reality check on myself. I felt guilty. But sexually frustrated. I put my dick carefully back in and zipped up. Teresa, then smiled and went to make some coffee. I was left to think about what had happened over the last hour or so, and had a flushed but pleasing glow to my face. After coffee I said to Teresa that we must make a move home so she woke her hub up to let him know, my Ex was still snoozing.

I then went upstairs to use the loo and I was still pondering about my evening and I even thought about wanking off in there, but I restrained from doing so. I looked down and my cock was still engorged and really heavy. I grinned to myself and was thrilled at the attention from Teresa. I flushed and washed my hands, then opened the door to see Teresa looking at me on the landing.
She pulled me clear of the stairs and kissed me full on the lips, I responded as if it were a totally natural thing to do. Her tongue darted in my mouth and she then forced my hand under her skirt. God was she wet, she was so responsive and her clit was stuck out like a little hard nipple. She gently moaned as I squeezed it and circled it with my fingers. Quick as a flash she was on her knee's with my stiff cock in her mouth, I couldnt believe my luck and also my guilt at the same time. She was sliding my dick in and out and rubbing her tongue all over the tip of my cock. I was getting carried away, her hub and my wife were downstairs, we might get caught. I pulled away and she said she wanted to fuck. I panicked and said "so do , but we may get found out?" She then turned around and lifted her skirt, forcing my dick into her moist wet pussy. It slid in with ease, and god did it feel good, I managed about 15 strokes and felt the urge to shoot my cum into her. I had to pull out. What if I got her pregnant? I had never misbehaved before, what the hell was I doing? My brain was also telling me that I hadn't had sex like this before, and I had needs too. I quickly put my dick away for the second time this evening. God how frustrating. I wanted her. Badly.
Teresa was cool about it, but she asked me to come and fuck her in 2 weeks time as her hub was going away. I said yes and am sure I blurted out anything just so I could go downstairs and escape, my mind raced and had lots of mixed emotions. My cock also had the aroma of SEX. I could smell it, my senses were running riot.
Thankfully I left the house without being discovered or caught, my wife half asleep with a hundered or so yards to walk home. I needed the bathroom urgently!

I went to the loo and couldnt wait to release myself, I had to cum! I remember holding my cock and smelling fanny juice over it. This turned me on. I wanked myself silly. My cock jerked and jerked hot semen all over my tummy and god how I wished it was over Teresa's tits. She had a hold over me...........I grinned like a cheshire cat. I looked down and the bathroom light shone over the cum on my stomach and pubic hair.

I went to bed a happy bunny, and thought about Teresa. Do I fuck her as she asked me or do I leave it..........................?

No comments: