Monday 3 November 2008

Two into One


Joe rang me and asked if I wanted to come round for a beer and a curry. My Ex-wife didnt want to go, which was quite a usual choice for her as she liked her own space.

I went round and Joe suggested a curry so he drove us to the local town which was about 3 miles away and we talked about his time away. We ordered from the curry house and I suggested a quick visit to the Pub across the road. 2 Pints later we were picking up the curry and driving home.




The next words out of Joe's mouth made my heart sink and dumbfounded me with immense guilt.
Driving, he turned to me with a smirk and said,

" While I was away, you fucked Theresa didn't you?"

I didn't know what to say and I could feel myself going bright red and my body becoming clammy and sweaty. Before I could say anything he then said,

"It's ok I asked her to do it"
"She fancied you for ages, and to be truthful when she told me we had the best sex ever afterwards!"

I was still in a state of shock, and he lightly smacked my knee with the palm of his hand and said he was fine with it. There was an even bigger confession from him, I will never forget those words.
He asked me,
"Would I fuck Theresa in front of him and then take part in a threesome?"

I thought I was dreaming. He asked if I was ok? I said fine and was just stunned as I didn't give an immediate answer. He then asked me again.................politely!
" Please will you fuck Theresa tonight so I can watch and then after join in?"

I then shocked myself..........and said an emphatic "Yes!"

Joe was smiling, and chuffed. He then admitted that his wife told him everything. It all started to make total sense now. I realised why he wanted me to keep an eye on Theresa, It was for his own voyeuristic pleasure. And I loved that.

We got to their house and talked over our Curry and a few drinks. Theresa said she was thrilled. They had never done anything like this before and knew that I was discreet and would keep it a secret. Joe was quite upfront about about the way he talked and thats why I liked him, a genuine mate. He also didn't like the fact that my wife never looked after me sexually.

Joe came downstairs wearing a dressing gown and sat on the armchair. He asked Theresa and me to kiss on the floor. He then stated the rules to me.............

Rules?

What rules?

1. I was not to come inside Theresa, that was for him.
2. I could not go home until I had come 3 times. He wanted to see my come and liked the thrill of a present for Theresa.
3. Anything goes, I could do what I wanted and she could do the same.

I was fairly happy with the rules and asked them not to leave any tell tale marks which could make my wife suspicious.

Thesa at this stage was kissing me passionately, I responded and fairly soon all her lipstick had dissapeared. Joe then asked me to take her top off. She was wearing a snug fitting v neck top with long sleeves. I gently pulled it over her head. I smelt her perfume. It was truly divine on her. She was wearing a silky black bra with lace around the upper cups. Her nipples sticking out through the thin material. I brushed one with my palm.
She moaned with a smile, " You Bastard". I smiled back and looked at Joe. He had his dressing gown open and had is dick in his hand.

He then said for me to fully undress which I did without question. Theresa took off her bra and stripped down to her panties. I was laying on the floor. Joe then wanted me to eat her pussy while she was still wearing her silky panties. I swung round and she parted her legs so Joe could see. I buried my face into her crotch. I then pulled the elastic to one side and gently licked with my tongue onto her labia. She let out a moan.

I liked the silky smoothness of her panties next to my face. She smelt wonderful. Her pussy responded by yawning open for me to force my tongue deep within. She was gasping and writhing. Joe was encouraging her and asked me did I think she was gorgeous. I grunted as I had my mouth full.

I heard Joe get up and felt him walk past me. I looked up a saw him force his cock into Theresa's mouth. She clamped her lips around it which set off a chain reaction...............It turned me on. I thrust my tongue and darted it around her clit. She squirmed and the Joe moaned. It must have been her mouth around his cock and she tightened the way she sucked.

Joe shouted out " Lick her Cunt!" " Fucking eat it". My tongue was getting different sensations from both her taste and from the material of her undies. Joe, shouted and his body twitched. His cock blasted a wad of hot cum over her tits. I watched like a naughty school boy, still lapping away and then I felt my face drench. Theresa gushed her cum all over me. My cock was stiff and rubbing on the carpet. It felt good. I felt good. I am sure we all felt good.

I watched Theresa smooth her husbands cum from her tits and lick and suck her fingers dry. I was turned on, It was like I was in a soundproofed room, all my sensations were hightened. There was no life anywhere else outside, It was just us 3 in the room. The lounge distinct odor of sex..........we had only just started.

Joe asked me to lie on the floor on my back. Theresa removed her knickers and was told to fuck me with her on top. Her pussy was amazing. It gripped me and fed off me. She groaned and said "Joe, he's fucking big! Well, his cock's sooo thick!"

Theresa was riding me , she was hungry and wanted satisfying. I moved in time and she insisted on taking the lead. She whispered to me........." I want you". I noticed Joe moved to watch my cock being ridden, god her pussy was hungry. I felt her gush again, my balls soaking in her nectar.
Joe was watching and soon had a hard cock again. He was rubbing it and keeping it stiff for action. He was still encouraging her to fuck me. He began to finger her puckered asshole, I could
feel her tighten and grip me. She let out a cry. She wanted cock.

Joe asked her if she wanted him to fuck her, she said both of us.

I expected her to get off me, Instead, Joe forced his cock into her pussy. She had 2 dicks in her, and I loved it. The feeling and sensation was amazing. It didnt make me feel uncormfortable at all. Theresa was shouting and biting her lip.
I sucked her nipples in turn which were huge and heavy, She squirmed and moaned. All of a sudden a huge orgasm ripped through her. She gushed and squirted over my cock. I felt Joe's cock twitch as he came in her.

I am totally straight and this did not bother me one bit. It was a total turn on for me. The sensations were wicked and felt taboo to me but naughty and nice at the same time.

Joe pulled out his cock and laughed as a blob of his cum ran down my balls. I couldnt really feel it as I was soaking. Theresa rode me again and I let her know I was close to coming. She got off and wanked me over her deliciously creamy breasts. My spunk powered over her and some even went over her shoulder. Joe was watching and enjoying every second. I felt amazing. I was fucking his wife, and he was very happy with that.

I went to the loo to clean up and Theresa follwed me up about a minute later. She pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately. I responded. She then told me that she had fallen for me and loved me very much. I was surprised and pleased as she was being so open. She also told me she loved Joe too. She wanted it to last and she wanted both of us.

I went downstairs where we had a large Jack Daniels on the rocks before round 2..................................................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah...strangely arousing.

The sensual stranger said...

Thank you very much Girly. I have quite a few more experiences to share so please feel free too add me to your bloglist lol

Shame Im in the uk...............

JJ x

Anonymous said...

I am working on another blog now that will host all of my erotic writings... I will add you there. I feel that my writings deserve their own special place :)

Most of everything I write is fantasy... things I have done and want to do again... or things I have never done, but, want to try...it's my sensual side coming out to play :D

Looking forward to more....

Girly

Anonymous said...

Ummm..wow. I am stunned. And completely turned on. And very, very glad to have found your blog. Definitely coming back for more!

The sensual stranger said...

Wow Girly I really am thrilled by your comments. I am putting together my true experiences on this blog. I am also trying to improve the way I express myself.

I like to think I'm good sexually but the proof is in the trying.

JJ x

Anonymous said...

well, I think you are doing a wonderful job! :)

Girly