Friday 16 January 2009

Text flirt


My friend Chloe text me again.

We flirt a lot through this media. I always hope she is feeling horny and thinking of me? Hopefully not a bigheaded statement, just thoughtful and always hoping.

I met this lovely lady while doing my DJ thing. She always took time to smile and come over and say hello. She didn't even ask me to play her a track. I secretly always hoped Chloe came over just because she fancied me.
The attraction is mutual!

Last week I had the pleasure of flirting on cam with this gorgeous lady. She confided to me that she loves sex and can never get enough. mmmmm. Sounds very familiar to me. But she likes to be spanked and likes a little domination from her fella's.

Now there's a challenge! A new challenge.

I admit to guiding her to this blog so who knows? Perhaps she will make a comment one day?
I would love to fuck this girl.
I want her as a friend too! .............or do I mean buddy? Both I hope. xxx