Tuesday 13 January 2009

My Miss Msn Teaser.


Hi guys and a Happy New Year to you all!

I have been away so haven't had a chance to blog or even read your blogs so I suppose it's now catch up time.

Mind you during the hols I have been in contact with a delicious lady by the name of Chloe.

This girl is an absolute stunner. A perfect figure with lovely boobs and a gorgeous butt too. I have known her for about 3-4 years now and have never even kissed her properly - yet!

So who know's?

She text's me.

I text her.

We have swapped pic's via msn and phone!

Chloe is a tease!

I WANT HER.

The best thing about her is her personality. She is such a laugh? Her smile is cheeky and enigmatic. She dresses to kill, when she feels like it.

The question is, will we ever get it on?

I DO hope so.

................and she told me on msn that she fancy's me too!

I KNOW so.

She sent me a pic so I can tease you all with.................What do you think? Cute eh?

2 comments:

andyb12354 said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice lady

The sensual stranger said...

Thank you. I am sure Chloe would appreciate that.

JJ