Monday 11 January 2010

Ms D......a delightful lady

As my sexual adventures are reaching a dry patch, I began to daydream about a past encounter...a sweet lady Ms D.

I met this lady while she was a party. Her Boyfriend at the time had passed out due to the dreaded drink or had an arguement with her and decided to go to sleep. Ms D, whom I flirted briefly with at an evening wedding reception of a mutual friend, shone out. I danced with her and chatted. I found her totally enthralling. She dressed nice and had a flirty attitude without being rude or smutty. I also chatted to her friends so as not to raise any eyebrows or suffer the suggestive banter from my work colleagues on Monday morning. I truly had a good time and suggested to Ms D that I may ring her up one day and have a further chat....Ms D smiled approvingly.

The next week at work I thought endlessly about Ms D. I also wondered if I should ring her.

I decided to ring her as I knew her boyfriends number through work. (Anymore info would give it away).

When Ms D answered the phone, she laughed loudly and said she had been thinking about me whilst doing her ironing! I had this vision of a naked lady with just an apron on gliding the Iron around her.

We both continued to flirt, and I agreed to visit her the next afternoon.

Wednesday afternoon came and I walked to her house being careful to hide my car from nosy neighbours. The door opened and I was quickly welcomed in. We talked briefly and went upstairs. Ms D stood in front of me and we both kissed! Wow!

Sat on the edge of bed we kissed and I found myself exploring under her jumper with my hands. Her breats heaving in a lovely lacy bra. We lay back on the bed both very wary of just how dangerous the situation could be. I was still married and she had a boyfiend whom I worked with. I was 39 and D was 40.

I pulled off D's Jeans as quickly as I could and also removed her jumper. White bra and panties was all I could remember...............mmmm. My dick was full and hard. Straining to be released.

I unclipped Ms D's Bra to reveal 2 beautiful and heavy breasts. Large dark brown nipples to die for, just staring at me. I leaned forward and took one in my mouth. It went hard instantly.

My hand went to D's panties. She parted her legs and gasped out loud. She was wet! well she was very wet. Her pussy lips were large and swollen. I just adore large pussy lips. (In fact these always turn me on more than women who have small). My fingers explored her wetness. I darted them inside. A flood of damp honeydew soaked me........yum fucking yum!

D grabbed my hot hard dick and began tossing it up and down. She liked the thickness ad the girth.

I could not resist and thrust her on the bed, pulled her panties to one side and planted my hard cock deep inside. The feel of her panties against the shaft of my cock and her tight pussy were amazing. I felt another flood of moisture engulf my cock and balls. D was making all the right noises. I kissed her and she responded between breaths. Her next orgasm drawing close. My cock gliding in and out, faster and faster. She melted on me, another wave of wetness soaking me......

I pulled out and wanked my cum over her sweet tits! Her nipples glowing with my cum and running between her cleavage.

Debbie wanted more!

No comments: