Thursday 4 December 2008

Naughty Customs Lady Part 2

................Jans car was quite steamed up as you can well imagine? It was a late summer's evening and I lowered the passenger window to let in some fresh air. My partner just lying watching me.

She then joked to ask if I wanted a relationship with her? I grinned as if to hedge my bets.

Jan wasn't looking for a relationship either, just teasing me. She then asked me if I wanted to come to her flat later after the gig, I said yes but obviously had to go back to the pub to take all the soundsystem down.

We talked briefly in the car and then Jan started to play with me and stimulate me into life again. This lady obviously enjoyed her sex, she was up for it again and so was I. She then declared she wanted me to fuck her against the car.


Well I was definately up for that so we both stepped out. Me totally naked and her in lingerie.

I slapped her arse as she stepped out and she squealed into a fit of giggles.

For those car enthusiasts out there the Astra GTE has a curved spoiler on the rear, it was a mark 2............. It gave Jan a damn good hand hold!

She stuck her rear out and said "Fuck me here"

Well I pulled her hips towards me after placing another condom on and entered her nice and firmly. I felt her gasp as I did so as It took her by surprise. God was I stiff! I could see the veins on my shaft bulging as I thrusted in and out. She too was thrusting in rythym to meet me.

"Faster" she begged.

"Harder, harder!"

"mmmmmmm"

"Thats it babe" she purred.

At this point I was giving her a real good hard shagging, and then I started to laugh. Jan asked "what was up?, why are youlaughing?"

I said "Listen?"

The car was parked on a dissused road and there were hedges either side of the car. As I pumped my cock in and out it caused an echo between the two hedges and the car! It sounded just like someone clapping!

Fuck me, Jan now started to laugh. It was a total comedy moment between some seriously great sex and 2 people just enjoying themselves. The thing was I didn't stop shagging! I just carried on. Jan was now giggling like a schoolgirl and her pussy muscles tightened and gripped me harder increasing the intensity of what I was doing. This made it more enjoyable for us.

Imagine? It sounded like a group of people clapping our fuck session.

Jan came panting and howling just like Lassie from the film Porkies. A combination of her orgasm and laughter, she was sopping wet. She covered my cock, balls and my legs in her wetness. How I adore a girl cumming!

A few strokes later I was ready. Jan spun round pulled off the condom and wanked me all over her cleavage and black bra. God was that horny. I was i heaven with this lady. She was just so experienced. Thank you Jan.

After a quick clean up. (Thank heavens for lady's make up wipes). We drove back to the pub.

My mate was there and winked at me to acknowledge my triumphant return. I then helped him packed up the gear, driving off with Jan following us so I could pick up my car.

I then followed Jan to her flat...................................To be continued.

No comments: